Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A new start... maybe not so serious this time.

Thanks to my wonderful friend, Lori at adayinmotherhood.com, I have decided to give this blogging gig another try. I wrote a guest post for her blog and she was so kind to publish it. I think I quit blogging because I was taking it way too seriously, thinking every post had to have some serious message behind it. I guess that is why I only made it to four posts. This time, I'm going to try to take things a little less seriously and hopefully I'll entertain a person or two in the process.

Crystal

3 comments:

Greta said...

Loved your guest post!

Christy & the Boys said...

I shared on your friends blog...I think I got confused on who was writing. Thank you for your honest and wonderfully written post! xoc

Lori said...

Welcome back! I have to mix it up too!